One of our very first supporters were the good people at Aroma Ridge coffee roasters. They offer an array of the finest mountain-grown gourmet coffees to homes, coffee shops and retailers across the country and each month they sponsor our Coffee Break, when we send a pound of coffee to a community member who deserves a special, gourmet break.
When you enter, you would win:
- Surprise Surprise: Back by popular demand! Includes 5 items…could be coffee, teas, biscotti, chai, chocolates, candles or anything else listed on our site! A fun way to try different things we offer or just a cute gift! We’ve even gift boxed it for you, just in case!
- Winter Variety Pack: Containing 8 different flavors in 2oz bags (each makes a perfect pot of 8-10 cups): Sleigh Bell Vanilla, Mistletoe Mocha, Peppermint, Java Jingle, Bourbon Pecan Torte, Winter Wonderland, Raspberry White Chocolate and Christmas Holly. Available in ground only
- Wicked Jack Tavern 33oz Large butter Rum Cake Moist. Buttery vanilla soaked in the finest Jamaican rum. Serves 16.
- Everything Coffee and Tea: Perfect gift for any one and any occassion. Includes a pound of our famous Roastmaster’s Blend coffee, a box of 15 pouches of Chamomile Citrus Mighty Leaf Teas and a 4oz Wicked Jack Tavern Butter Rum Cake, presented in an Aroma Ridge Gift Box
- 1 pound of Bolivia Carnavari Peaberry The Bolivia Colonial Carnavari coffee is organically grown and Fair Trade, meaning it was purchased from small-holding farmers at a fair or economically sustainable price. It is produced from trees of the classic typica variety of arabica at very high altitudes. This coffee is famous for its soft, sweet-toned aroma with very pronounced sweet cocoa tones. Superb finish: sweet, long and cocoa-laced.
What’s great about this giveaway is that you can keep it for your own special holiday coffee break, save it to serve to special guests or gift it to a truly deserving teacher, therapist or party host.
And note if your organization is looking for a great, effective fundraiser, Aroma Ridge has you covered there, too. They brand their coffee with your organization’s logo. You choose from our many products and they create your order form specific for you and then you start selling. Once your fundraiser ends, forward them your totals and they’ll start roasting. Your order will be ready within 7 business days. Then they will assign your organization a promo code and any order placed on their site using that promo code during the next three months. Pretty good, eh?
Here’s how to win
This is my favorite of our planned contests! For this one you just have to go and share your favorite holiday recipe over at Recipe Swap right here. It can be the one you bring to the cookie exchange every year or your best casserole for holiday potlucks or your grandma’s sure-fire kugel recipe. I’m happy about this particular contest because I feel like I’m in a cookie-making rut so BRING IT ON!