We’re giving away a $100 American Express Giftcard!
Invite your friends and family to join the site. You get one entry in our $100 American Express Giftcard contest for every person who registers before July 1st thanks to you! In other words, if you invite 20 friends and 15 accept, you get 15 chances to win $100! Don’t need the money? Share it with your favorite charitable organization! Or gift your number one special education teacher with some much needed supplies!
We need your help to strengthen our community
Our growth has outstripped our expectations but we have raised our expectations! We believe in the power of community and we know that networking can make all the difference when it comes to discovering the right resources, finding the missing link in the therapeutic chain or making the friend who will see you through when times are hard.
That’s why we’re asking YOU to help
Here’s how it works:
- –You must be registered at our site to win.
- –You can invite friends through our site if you like. (Just go to your profile page, click “Send Invites” and you’ll get a handy form for inviting five of your friends.)
- –Link to this site on Facebook and send out a direct message to friends who are parenting kids with special needs.
- –Grab our button (that’s Quinn! Julia’s adorable daughter!) and add it to your site, linking back here.
- –Tell your in real life friends.
- –Tell your kids’ tutor, swim coach, pediatrician, occupational therapist, etc. Ask them to share the site with their clients.
- –When your friends register send the site administrator a message telling us who they are so we can give you credit.
- –Every single person who registers because YOU told them about the site is an entry in our contest!
- –You can also check out our Share the Site, Keep the Cash contest group where we’ll be sharing tips on upping your entries!
Get your just reward for helping us build a stronger community. That’s all there is to it! So share the site! But keep the cash!
Note: To support the site we make money on some products, product categories and services that we talk about on this website through affiliate relationships with the merchants in question. We get a small commission on sales of those products.That in no way affects our opinions of those products and services.