May 14, 2010 in Around the Site by
Our site has now been live for two weeks and we wanted to take a minute to thank all of you who have joined our community! Here’s some information about what’s happened since we launched!
- • We are on board to break 100 registered members by the end of today! (There are 97 as of this post at 11pm Thursday)
- • We have added more than a dozen new support groups to our list of state and province-wide groups. Members have created several including ADHD/ADD with learning disabilities, Language and Auditory Processing Disorders, Sibling support, Mental Illness/Mood Disorder the very busy Autism Spectrum Disorders Forum and more. Check ‘em out! Don’t see one that fits your needs? You can create exactly the support group you’ve been waiting for.
- • People are connecting, finding new resources and making new friends.
- • We are exceeding industry-set benchmarks for site growth!
- • We’ve had nearly 9000 pageviews and our stats tell us that when our visitors come by, they stay. They come to browse our content and stay to read the groups. You guys are doing a great job of creating a supportive, welcoming community and we THANK YOU!
- • We’ve given away a Magic Blanket™, a box of great summer reads, an amazing guided imagery book, a pound of gourmet coffee and we’re about to give away a sound machine sheep! We’ve also lined up a lot more fabulous giveaways that we’ll be scheduling throughout the summer so stay tuned.
- • Speaking of coffee, we also secured a nice deal for our community. All our members can get $10 off any Aroma Ridge order by using code GET10! This is good stuff people, high octane!
- • I finally fixed the comments to the posts. (I know, I know. Maybe I should have done that before the launch but see how responsive I am when someone tells me something needs fixed?) So please comment away on some of our terrific Insider Insight articles. Your comments will help drive future content as we learn what YOU want to read and share with the community. Also we encourage you to ask questions of our insiders. We’ll pass them on and you just might see the topic addressed in a future article.
We are so excited to see the support community we envisioned in February coming to fruition. We have big plans ahead and terrific content (interviews, profiles, featured resources) scheduled. And of course we welcome YOUR input. Please share with us your thoughts and what content you would like to see. What topics would you like addressed? Let us know!